- The Church and its mission to share the Gospel.
- The leaders of all nations that they would be open to the Gospel message
- Guidance for our leaders in resolving their differences and working toward solutions in helping those in need.
- Our military and their families.
- The Seattle Congregation that we can be of service to those in need.
- Phil Alcantara and family, Beth Pearce and family in the passing of their mother Ruth Alcantara. Also remember Ruth’s extended family, the Johnson’s as well as her extended church family.
- Ted and Diana Selin and family in the passing of their daughter Missi.
- Verna Hendrickson (Aaron Hendrickson’s mother), for continued healing.
- Kent and Brandie Rhoades, and their family, as she rehabilitates.
- Gladys Fraki, continued healing for her health issues.
- Aaron Questad (son of Larry and Emily) and family, for continued healing.
- Eva Salo, undergoing medical treatment, and her husband Larry and their family in the passing of Alison Salo
- Joan Jutti in treatment for cancer in Calgary, Alberta and her husband Terry and family.
- Carol (Impola) Snelling and family in the passing of her husband John.
- Nicole St. Martin, prayer for a continuance in being cancer free and thankfulness for it being 5 years as of October 2017!
If you wish to add a prayer request, contact us.