- The Church and its mission to share the Gospel.
- The leaders of all nations that they would be open to the Gospel message
- Guidance for our leaders in resolving their differences and working toward solutions in helping those in need.
- Our military and their families.
- The Seattle Congregation that we can be of service to those in need.
- Ted Selin and his family in his recovery.
- Ruth Alcantara at home.
- Annie Holmgren and her son Jared and daughter Kristen and extended family, in the passing of husband and father David Holmgren, after a long battle with cancer.
- Verna Hendrickson (Aaron Hendrickson’s mother), for healing after medical treatment.
- Brandie Rhoades and her family, as she waits for lung transplant.
- Gladys Fraki,healing for her health issues.
- Aaron Questad (son of Larry and Emily) and family, for wisdom for the medical staff and healing as he continues treatment.
- Otto and Diana Olson and family, in the loss of their son. Otto for recovery and healing after surgery.
- Sarah Hulett and family and Russell Conley, in the passing of their mother, Kathy (Questad) Conley, the sister of Dale and Bruce Questad.
- Nicole St. Martin, prayer for a continuance in being cancer free and thankfulness for it being 5 years as of October 2017!
If you wish to add a prayer request, contact us.